Home Libraries

15 May

Library floor to ceiling bookcase fireplace cozy

Home library dark walls bright colors

Library home reading room fireplace

About these ads

8 Responses to “Home Libraries”

1. sued51 May 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM #

These are all lovely…it would be my dream to have a room like that in my home…I LOVE books…my husband doesn’t like my having too many. To him, bookcases are to be hidden. :-) (it is because I don’t keep mine neat…)
    Thanks for liking my post. :-)

• Charming Trinity May 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM #

it feels as if you are reading a chapter from the book of my life. The “you bought books again?” story is valid in my house as well. To my surprise though, last week my husband was the one to buy a book for me, a book about bookshelves of all things! :-)
      Thank you for the visit!

2. apartments i like May 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM #

Beautiful home libraries. The first one I love the best. That rug! That fireplace! I just want to grab a book and a cup of tea! Nice post!

• Charming Trinity May 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM #

Thank you! I am on the same page with you. The first one is my favorite as well, for the same reasons, the warm light of the fire, the fluffy rug, the floor to ceiling bookcase…. there could be no better room for reading!

3. Northern Narratives May 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM #

I love books and that room would be perfect for me :) Judy

4. burlesquebaker May 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM #

Love this post! I have so many books that they actually have become part of my decor, in a way. I also like the first one the best—it seems the most honey and inviting!

5. home, garden, life May 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM #

WOW!

6. Ze Countess May 17, 2012 at 1:32 PM #

The kind of stuff fantasies are made of!
    … Mine, at least.
    Today, you have a million e-books, there’s Kindle and its fire but books? Eternal. :)
    ps. you’ve got an amazing collection of snaps, your own and others too.