Vintage Kitchens

23 May

Vintage kitchen idea interior design inspiration

Vintage kitchen idea interior design inspiration

Vintage kitchen idea interior design inspiration

About these ads

27 Responses to “Vintage Kitchens”

1. the usual bliss May 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM #

Loving the chalkboard wall…

2. sandy May 23, 2012 at 6:02 AM #

I love these! They have everything I like, including the brick walls. Are they loft kitchens?

3. pangaweka May 23, 2012 at 7:42 AM #

Love chalkboard paint. Really want that kitchen!

4. Amanda Stephan May 23, 2012 at 10:00 AM #

Awesome! Kitchens like these would make me want to do more cooking than Mad Scientist experimenting! I can’t decide which I like the best. Hmm. Guess that means we need to purchase 3 houses, right? ;)

5. Valerie {all mussed up} May 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM #

DROOL. I’ve got the old brick/black/stainless steel scheme going on in my kitchen, but I think some chalkboard would take it to the next level!

Thanks for popping over to All Mussed Up and for liking the Raw Brownie! (:

6. madisoncary May 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM #

love this!

7. Shirsha May 23, 2012 at 11:11 AM #

Love your blog. Thank you for dropping by my blog. :)

8. Robin May 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM #

I can dream, right? Those are gorgeous!

9. bargaindiva May 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM #

Beautiful kitchen!

10. Shona O'Leary May 23, 2012 at 1:14 PM #

The cooker hoods in each are great!

11. The Vision Fairy May 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM #

Cool blog! Thanks for visiting by blog and ‘liking’ my photo. I appreciate the feedback;)

12. girlinafoodfrenzy May 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM #

I can totally see myself cooking in any of those kitchens! Perhaps the first one especially but as soon as an availability comes up, let me know and I’ll move right in ;)

• Charming Trinity May 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM #

You are on the waiting list… :-) The first one is my favorite. I really like the chalkboard wall.

13. OC Interior Designs May 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM #

This is so homey and completely contemporary at the same time! Love it!

14. christinamv May 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM #

Awesome designs. I would definitely be motivated to cook in a kitchen that fabulous

15. theunknownphlogger May 24, 2012 at 12:05 PM #

The “1956″ design is what I like the most. I can picture myself cooking in that kitchen. :)

16. belocchio May 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM #

Kitchens with soul!! As I retired chef I appreciate the individuality of these kitchen. Proof positive that kitchens don’t have to be slick with polished granite and a million cupboards. The “l956″ kitchen blew me away. Virginia

• Charming Trinity May 24, 2012 at 7:19 PM #

I couldn’t agree more. They make me think of “used” kitchens, the ones where feasts are being prepared.

Thank you for the visit and the lovely comment, Virginia!

Daniela

17. narhvalur May 25, 2012 at 3:17 PM #

Reblogged this on Ann Novek–With the Sky as the Ceiling and the Heart Outdoors.

18. mistressaella May 25, 2012 at 4:51 PM #

I love the chalkboard wall, but I’m intrigued by the use of the washbucket(?) as an exhaust fan. Genius! And I need a ladder like that for my kitchen, hubs always laughs at me jumping up and down to see what’s in the upper cupboards. *Don’t* ask how I get them down, lol.

19. itsthecookiemonster May 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM #

ive always wanted a really high tech and modern looking kitchen, but after these pictures, im definitely reconsidering my choices ! :P

20. dogprints13 May 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM #

Hey thanks for calling in and liking one of my posts on my new blog, I love your blog! I wish my kitchen was the top one, that blackboard paint and fridge is awesome. I am only just getting started so the like was appreciated.