Staircases

31 May

Staircase design ideas inspiration interiors

Staircase design ideas inspiration interiors

Staircase design ideas inspiration interiors

About these ads

19 Responses to “Staircases”

1. belocchio May 31, 2012 at 2:40 AM #

Stunning staircases. No wonder they sing about stair cases to heaven. Virginia

• Charming Trinity May 31, 2012 at 11:56 AM #

Thank you for the visit, Virginia! I like the “stairway to heaven” analogy.

2. Susan May 31, 2012 at 3:28 AM #

Hi Daniela! Thanks so much for all your likes on my blog! Now I’ve discovered your blog too and it really is inspiring. The above staircases are so interesting and pretty to look at, especially the second one.
    Have a great day :)
    Susan

3. rumpydog May 31, 2012 at 7:04 AM #

They are stylish, but are they functional? My cats would have a hard time running up and down those stairs.

4. Lola May 31, 2012 at 7:04 AM #

I love funky staircases!

5. LoveRichCashPoor May 31, 2012 at 7:31 AM #

That wooden one is seriously gorgeous. I’d love a spiral staircase—there’s something magical about them, don’t you think? As if when you get to the top, there’ll be a surprise waiting.

• Charming Trinity May 31, 2012 at 7:35 AM #

Yes, the wooden one is my favorite as well. There is something about contorted wood that spells magic. I look at it an I think “Jack and the Beanstalk” … :-)

6. sustainabilitea May 31, 2012 at 8:07 AM #

My vote goes to the wooden one, too. The second one makes me feel as though I would slip off the stairs.

7. apartments i like May 31, 2012 at 9:40 AM #

The second one is gorgeous…but I agree, it would require a sure foot. I love spiral staircases! Nice choices here.

8. pinkbekah May 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM #

Sigh… So beautiful. I love the curved wood in the first picture! What a work of art!

9. fashion5point2 May 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM #

I really like your blog, I just discovered it! :) I like how it’s very varied and inspiring!

10. girlinafoodfrenzy May 31, 2012 at 8:15 PM #

All of these are gorgeous! I can only add that I wouldn’t want to be too (merry) aka tipsy when going down either of those stairs… ;)

• narhvalur May 31, 2012 at 8:28 PM #

Mmm, would like to have one!

11. Gina May 31, 2012 at 11:39 PM #

Hi Daniela, thank you for your visit and liking my post. I like the second one the best, but I do think that I can’t have them in my future home with my children… ;) (not that I already have them :D)

12. Kerry Dwyer June 1, 2012 at 2:43 AM #

Lovely. Staircases as a form of art. It makes me feel less weird about constantly taking pictures of dead trees and roundabouts. Thanks for liking my dragonfly snap.

13. Victoria June 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM #

Your blog is so lovely. I’m sure you’ve heard of decor8 blog, but if you haven’t it’s also one of my favorite design blogs. Have a good day! :)

• Charming Trinity June 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM #

Thank you very much for the kind comment and for the visit! I am always looking for great design blogs. I will have to add decor8 to my list. Thank you for the recommendation!