Tartan

21 Jul

Tartan plaid fashion style how to wear ideas inspiration

Tartan plaid fashion style how to wear ideas inspiration decor interiors design

Tartan plaid fashion style how to wear ideas inspiration

About these ads

8 Responses to “Tartan”

1. justinwriter July 21, 2012 at 1:21 AM #

For the first photo … they say blue and green should never be seen except with something in between. Although the pink clutch bag is there, I think it’s off to the side too far away and so maybe the outfit needs a another colour e.g. a belt or something that complements the pink.

• Charming Trinity July 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM #

I see your point. I am trying to imagine the outfit with a belt, but in my mind, the belt creates a very strict and harsh separation that I am not sure about. It would make the outfit seem “boxed in”, don’t you think? Just my opinion.

Thank you for the visit and for the comment.

Daniela.

2. narhvalur July 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM #

I have a few Tartan items, I like them….

3. petit4chocolatier July 21, 2012 at 6:01 PM #

Love the yellow and black!

4. manderleycooks July 21, 2012 at 6:06 PM #

I always love your blogs posts–such lovely pictures! Anyways, I’ve nominated you for a Blog on Fire award. You can check it out here: http://manderleycooks.wordpress.com/2012/07/21/excitement-and-a-departure-from-lemon/

5. designtrolls July 22, 2012 at 5:36 PM #

Beautiful. . . Want to drape some tartan around me right this second.
    +M+

6. crisduh July 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM #

I love the plaid on plaid look! I can’t wait for Fall to get here so I can start wearing it again.

7. crisduh July 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM #

LOVE the plaid on plaid look! Makes me wish it were Fall so I could wear it right now.