By The Window

6 Aug

window seat style interiors design decor reading nook

window seat style interiors design decor reading nook

window seat style interiors design decor reading nook

About these ads

13 Responses to “By The Window”

1. helpwithyourlife August 6, 2012 at 1:39 AM #

Hi,

I thought you might like to participate in this game called Blog Tag. It is a game for fun to encourage communication and interaction within the blogger community. It is supposed to be fun, so no worries if you choose not to play at this time. If you feel called to participate, then please take a look at this link to my blog post for more information:

Oh, and: Tag, you’re it! :)

Cathie

2. Ruth2Day August 6, 2012 at 3:42 AM #

I need to be by one of those windows today, just to chill and relax

3. donnaanddiablo August 6, 2012 at 5:30 AM #

Ohhhhh, these reading nooks looke divine….

4. sustainabilitea August 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM #

I want all of them and the views outside! :-)

5. Dorothy August 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM #

I love that top window and the view

6. lffashionable August 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM #

Stunning views! It’s what is beyond the windows that makes these photos so beautiful!

7. nuresma August 6, 2012 at 12:07 PM #

I really love the second window!

8. largerthanlifeblog August 6, 2012 at 12:30 PM #

The books’ corner…is just too good!

9. niasunset August 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM #

they are all so beautiful, I wish to have one of them :) Thank you dear Daniela, love, nia

10. archipelagojewelry August 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM #

I have always wanted a reading nook!

11. The World Is My Cuttlefish August 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM #

All so inviting.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 4 things to check out and love today « handbagsatdawnblog - August 6, 2012

[...] dreaming of a room with a view without rain! We saw this image this morning on charming trinity  http://charmingtrinity.com/2012/08/06/by-the-window/ it’s well worth signing up to this [...]

2. Four Things « havanahyde - August 14, 2012